Hot Lunch for Wellness Champions
Wellness Champion Networking Initiative
What if we could learn and share our ideas with a network of other wellness champions from across the province?
We recognize the value in learning from others and the challenge in creating new innovative wellness initiatives that are sustainable and supported in our workplace.
The Hot Lunch initiative is a meaningful networking opportunity for wellness champions across the Province to share their wellness ideas, learn from each other and work together on initiatives. We will be hosting three 30-minute Hot Lunch sessions in 2022.
- HOT LUNCH NETWORKING SESSION
- DATE: APRIL 28, 2022 12:00 – 12:30 P.M.
- REGISTER HERE
Municipal Wellness Champions
Municipal Wellness Champions are employee volunteers who play a key role in creating healthy workplace environments by providing support and resources to help employees and elected officials thrive in their wellness journeys.
THE PROGRAM AIMS TO:
- Support employees and elected officials' health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide tools and resources to support health and wellbeing initiatives within the municipalities.
Provide opportunities to build knowledge and apply learnings in the municipalities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with the Municipal Wellness Program to help engage employees and elected officials.
- Promote and encourage participation in health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Ensure employees and elected officials have access to available materials.