Healthy Choice Challenge
In light of recent events, several employees have been asked to work from home, to practice physical distancing, and limit the spread of the virus. Even though working from home has benefits, we can't deny the impact this has on our physical and mental health. Our movement is limited, as well as our social interactions. We are offering a new Healthy Choice Challenge to encourage you to adopt or maintain a healthy way of living.
This challenge begins April 6 and ends May 4, 2020
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up as an individual or a virtual group of 2 or 3. Registration will continue to stay open throughout the challenge, so that people have the flexibility to join the challenge based on convenience and workload. Once you have registered you will start to receive the weekly challenge emails.
- The challenge will be broken up into 4 health related topics.
- Week 1: Healthy Eating
- Week 2: Physical Activity
- Week 3: Mental Health
- Week 4: Holistic Health and Wellness.
- Each week you will receive an e-mail with all the tools necessary to complete the weekly tasks. You will collect points based on the number of tasks you have completed that week. In addition, you can receive bonus points if you continue the weekly tasks throughout the challenge. The bonus points will be outlined at the bottom of your tracking sheet.
- At the end of the challenge, those with the most points (averaged out per week) will be entered into a larger municipal prize draw and can win one of four $50.00 Grocery gift cards.