Wellness Webinar Series
The Municipal Wellness Program is committed to providing you with resources to help you thrive in your wellness journey. To help support you and your employees we are offering a Wellness Webinar Series hosted by experts on a variety of health-related topics that align with our 5 dimensions of wellness. They are designed to help build employees’ and employers' knowledge and skills, and promote health in the workplace and beyond.
Cost Options to Attend:
Municipal Rate: $200 per municipality.
- Unlimited employee/elected officials access (registration per webinar will still be required).
- Full access to the webinar recordings for 6 months.
Individual Employee Rate: $25 per employee, per session
Schedule of Events
Zoom Webinar: December 16, 2021 @ 10:00 – 11:00 am
How Much is Too Much? While there are definitely industry guidelines around how much debt a person ‘should’ have, do they really apply to you? Do you represent the ‘average’ person that these formulae were designed to predict? What if you have extraordinary spending behaviours or have other large cash flow commitments? What if you choose to spend less in a traditional area only to spend more in a non-traditional area? Learning about the type of debt you have, the cost of borrowing and possible debt reduction techniques will enable you to assess whether you are within your ‘personal’ debt tolerance levels.
At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to do the following:
- Learn about commercial debt ratios that lenders use
- Understand the concepts behind identifying whether or not you have too much debt for your personal situation
- Learn how a cash flow and net worth statement differ for debt reduction in comparison to other ones you may have completed in the past
- Be able to identify debt reduction strategies that can work for your personal situation including consolidation, credit counseling, bankruptcy, personal proposals and much more.