Virtual Trek Challenge: Run, Walk, Bike, Roll across Nova Scotia
HOW TO PLAY
- Date: May 22- July 31, 2020
- You can complete the challenge as:
- an individual: for every “marathon distance” (42km) you complete your name will be entered into a prize draw
- a team: Your team is challenged to do a combined 1,820km virtually around Nova Scotia. No more than 8 people per team. If you are competing as a team, each individual is required to fill out the registration form. Please include your team name and the name of other team members.
- Prize Draw: All teams/individuals will be entered into various prize draws.
- Registration will remain open for those who wish to register at a later date. However, if you wish to complete all 10 weeks please register by May 21, 2020
**You are not required to walk, run, bike or roll around NS together, instead, walk in your house, or in your yard or street, or local park or trail and always practice physical distancing!
Wellness Day BINGO Challenge
Registration is now CLOSED
We are launching a Wellness BINGO Challenge to kickstart our celebration of Municipal Wellness Day! The Wellness BINGO card is full of various health and wellness activities for you to complete.
HOW TO PLAY
- Date: May 15-22, 2020
- Register for the challenge here. Registartion closes on May 14th.
- Participants will have to complete one of the following:
- Full Card (all squares completed)
- Two lines (horizontal and/or vertical)
- When you have completed the challenge, email your Bingo sheet to by May 25, 2020 and your name will be entered into the prize draw.
- Prize Draw: We will draw one name from each category (Full card, X, Two Lines). Winners will be announced May 28, 2020 and prizes will be mailed directly to you. Prizes range from grocery gift cards to Fitbit trackers.
- We encourage you to take pictures of the activities you have completed. Your pictures could help encourage others to participate. Feel free to submit your photos to our facebook page or email them to